EOSTATE Quality Reports allow you to generate part and job reports containing the most important process information and a OK/NOK flag. Use the reports to proof that process parameters where in spec for your parts. In combination with EOSCONNECT Core the retrieval of reports can be automated or integrated in 3rd party software.
- create part and job reports
- most important process conditions are documented in graphs
- meta data for each part and job are provided
- an OK/NOK flag of the job is given
- user messages which occured during a job are documented
Download & Links
- Documentation includes basic information, installation, update, licensing, function overviews, controls & indications, operation, keyboard and mouse functions.
Software Compatibility with 3D Printer
By clicking here, you can check the compatibility of software applications with our EOS 3D printer.