Intense training on the safe and efficient operation of the EOS P 396 systems.
• System Operators
• Learn the safe handling of EOS Laser-Sintering Systems
• Work safety and handling procedures of the machine itself and its peripherals
- Rules and procedures for safe working
- Safety equipment of machine and peripherals
- Work safety instructions
- Laser Sintering Process
- Workflow and main system components
- Overview of EOS Materials
- Operation of machine and peripherals
- Handling of EOS processing software
- Set-up, job-start and observation of process
- Post processing procedures
- Daily System Care
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Handling of EOS laser-sintering materials
- Check and adjustment of machine settings
- Building and Evaluation of EOS Reference job
- Evaluation of parts built
Cancellations will be refunded 100% up to 2 weeks before the start of the training. After that there will be no refund.
All trainings will take place on-site at our facilities at Lise-Meitner-Straße 7, 82216 in Maisach, Germany
For overnight stays we recommend the Hotel Abasto in Maisach-Gernlinden.