AM Industry Introduction Polymer
You become an AM industry expert with lots of facts, figures, and insights. The learner understands which applications in different industries are suitable for additive manufacturing and have actually changed an industry. You will be able to recognize the right applications. You know how to communicate to others why specific applications have gained industry popularity. You will have an overview of the most common materials are used. You can also describe which customers have become a thought leaders in additive manufacturing in each industry. Finally, you are up-skilled for Industry 4.0 and distributed manufacturing.
In specific you will learn:
- Deep Dive into AM industries such as adv. mobility, aerospace, consumer and medical
- Expertise for all related polymer materials in each industry
- Know-How for industry applications and success stories
- USPs of AM differentiated for various industries and applications
- Understanding a distributed world of AM manufacturing