EOSTATE Expsoure OT: Monitoring hardware and software to enable optical tomography (OT) on a machine. The OT systems allows to track down deviations in the process. EOSTATE Exposure OT monitors the entire build process, regardless of the part size, which reduces the cost of non-destructive testing after the build process is complete.
- capture OT images of the entire powder bed
- capture 10 FPS
- hotspot and coldspot (infications) analysis is performed on the images thus unveiling potential process flaws
- indication density is plotted on graphs (part statsitics)
- images, indications lists and part statistics can be exported
- in combination with EOSCONNECT Core data retrieval can be automated
- Improved performance of image analysis by already starting the analsis process during exposure time.
Download & Links
- Our Documentation includes basic information, installation, update, licensing, function overviews, controls & indications, operation, keyboard and mouse functions.
Software Compatibility with 3D Printer
By clicking here, you can check the compatibility of software applications with our EOS 3D printer.