EOSTATE Expsoure OT: Monitoring hardware and software to enable optical tomography (OT) on a machine. The OT systems allows to track down deviations in the process. EOSTATE Exposure OT monitors the entire build process, regardless of the part size, which reduces the cost of non-destructive testing after the build process is complete.
- capture OT images of the entire powder bed
- capture 10 FPS
- hotspot and coldspot (infications) analysis is performed on the images thus unveiling potential process flaws
- indication density is plotted on graphs (part statsitics)
- images, indications lists and part statistics can be exported
- in combination with EOSCONNECT Core data retrieval can be automated
- Improved performance of image analysis by already starting the analsis process during exposure time.
Software Compatibility with 3D Printer
By clicking here, you can check the compatibility of software applications with our EOS 3D printer.